New to Forum

I am interested in moving to Vietnam in the spring of 2019. Can anyone give some suggestions about the cost, how much money do I need to start in Da Nang or Hoi An. I have been researching these to areas and have been excited to move there. I am a Nurse with a bachelor Degree and am looking to possibly teach or Nurse I have not noticed to many opportunities to Nurse although teaching would be okay.

Thank You in Advance

Catherine

You'll probably have to do what they all do and teach English. A nurse makes around USD$400 a month (that's what my ex Vietnamese sister-in-law was making but I might have outdated info), so you'd be making much more money being an English teacher.

Thank you for your reply.

Wish you the best of luck, sounds like a very exciting plan  :)

I am interested in moving to Vietnam in the spring of 2019. Can anyone give some suggestions about the cost, how much money do I need to start in Da Nang or Hoi An. I have been researching these to areas and have been excited to move there. I am a Nurse with a bachelor Degree and am looking to possibly teach or Nurse I have not noticed to many opportunities to Nurse although teaching would be okay.

Thank You in Advance

Catherine :)

P.S. Budget 1000 U.S. Dollar Month

Hello Catherine,
Welcome to the forum.
Please be patient and let other members post their comments and suggestions.  There's no need to copy-paste the same message multiple times.
Thank you.

Was an accident trying to get to know the forum sorry!!!

By the way with your budget you should have no problem if you can live relatively frugally (based on Western standards).