Does Paypal Work in Saudi Arabia?

Hi, I work online as a web developer. so my customers from Europe want to send me money through paypal. I just created paypal account and checked that account receiving money properly, Next step is to transfer amount into my saudi bank account. Need routing number to interlink bank account. So does anybody know what is "Routing number" Or how can I get this. I contacted to my bank and these officials dont know about it.  Please guide me. Thank you!

Paypal works in Saudi but I don't think they support bank account additions anywhere in the GCC.  You can only add US bank accounts if you are domiciled in this part of the world (for personal logins at least).  Wonder when that will change as in Europe, you can add European accounts.

This is why you are seeing routing number.  It is also called ABA code and it is a 9 digit number used by US banks for tracking.

You can withdraw to a Saudi credit card however.

Hi Friend. Thank you so much for your efficient response.
Could you please explain this below your statements in other words, I'm sorry I could not get your point.

"You can only add US bank accounts if you are domiciled in this part of the world (for personal logins at least).  Wonder when that will change as in Europe, you can add European accounts.

For US Bank account, What I need to do ?any link to create a new account?
After signup then I'll have routing number?
Is there any security issue? because this will connect to my Bank account?
Please confirm me. I will be grateful to you! Thank you!

Simply, if you do not already have a US bank account (through living there in the past or being a US national), you cannot open one as no US bank will entertain you for one otherwise.  You can try if you have an account with a multinational bank which is also present in the US such as Citi/HSBC but even then, you will have to physically go there to get that done.  Most people who have US bank accounts here are people who have lived there in the past.

And that is what I meant; for anyone who doesn't already have a US bank account and is in this region, we are all stuck.  That's why most transfer it to their credit card.

If you were in another country, say France, you could link it to your french bank account.