Job Application Website in Philippines & Nearby Regions for Expats

Hi All;

I am planning to move South East Asia by next year (i already have a house in Mindanao) and looking for job opportunities.

Do you know any website to apply Engineering/Management jobs in Philippines and/or nearby Region.

So far i found "jobstreet" website for Singapore mainly.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Arthas

Arthas wrote:

Hi All;

I am planning to move South East Asia by next year (i already have a house in Mindanao) and looking for job opportunities.

Do you know any website to apply Engineering/Management jobs in Philippines and/or nearby Region.

So far i found "jobstreet" website for Singapore mainly.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Arthas

There are a lot of websites that you could comb on the internet with posted jobs in the philippines. But the most accurate and to me more trustworthy is jobstreet. But having said that you can try indeed.com, Monster-philippines and linkedin.

I have replied a lot to people looking for jobs in the philippines and in all i tell them to look at working at the BPO sectors as that is most likely where you did get a job. Looking for Engineering/Management jobs tends to be like finding a needle in a haystack. There is a lot of factors to consider before a company will employ you on such a high end job or position. So if you do not possess a high expertise in your area of career  i doubt you did find it easy.

Good luck.