Reg - lecturer job through bahwan cybertek

dear all,

recently i attended interview at hyderbad conducted by bahwan cybertek for lecturer post at college of technology, oman on july 18th 2018. on that day itself they said i got selected and they given a big form in that i filled everything and submitted with my passport xerox copies and passport size photo.

on 20th july i got a mail from bahwan cybertek that i am provisionally seleceted for lecturer at college of technology, oman
on 23rd july i got another mail that i send the scanned copy of passport, photo, experience certificates, degree certificates scanned copy to send to them. that also i send.

after that i dint get any mail from them. now its almost 1 and a half month over. i contacted bahwan cybertek and asked about my status. they said they are all busy with bakrid holidays. so wait they said.

can i trust them... can i get job offer letter from them? 

plz anyone guide me in this

Hello Sir,
I am Dr.Jacob from Chennai. I attended interview through TATI at Chennai on July 17 and was also informed that I am selected then and there.
I filled up the visa form and submitted all required documents there.
Still now there has been no other update.
On inquiring, the HR told me that the applications of selected candidates are with the Ministry and they are waiting for their comments.
I am currently in Ibri. My family is here.
Bahwan,TATI, CECN,ALNawa all of them are certified companies. They can only update us when they get the green signal from Ministry.
I know many faculty working here who have come through these companies.
But  yes , there is a chance. in case there is no vacancy for the particular department, even though a candidate is selected, they may not get a posting.
When i get any update, i will certainly post.

you which department sir?.. i have got selected for electronics engineering.

thanks for update sir... when u get any mail reply me sir....

I am Dr. Mrs. Gracia Jacob. I was selected for IT Department.

nice to meet u mam... eagerly waiting for the mail from them mam.. but till now i dint get. i will get mam? feeling sad...

Any update mam?....or any information regarding this mam when we get offer letter?

Hi Sir,
no news yet. But i heard colleges are commencing on Sep 20 here.
It seems last year, some were selected during interview but did not receive any mail after that.
So they again attended this year too.
So all is in God's hands. When i hear from TATI, i will surely post.
No one exactly knows the process since rules change almost every year.
If you are eager to move to Oman, u can try sending your CV to private universities here. u can browse and find.That seem to be faster.
Anyway All the Best!

thank you mam.... if you get any information let me know mam...

Hi mam. .. is there any update mam

Dear Sir

It will take some time. Because yesterday only colleges were opened but classes are commence from September 16 only. Except your company (Bahwan cybertek) no one know the exact status of your visa processing. Keep in touch with your HR and get the updates.

I talked with them sir.. they said till now we itself don't get any update... if we that surely we intimate  like that they said sir

Any update you got ?

Hi
I also attended the same interview at Chennai and was selected for Lecturer post  in Mechanical engineering department. Recently I contacted the HR team and they replied that the process is now in hold. Do you know any further details ?

Hi
I also attended the same interview at Chennai and was selected for Lecturer post  in Mechanical engineering department. Recently I contacted the HR team and they replied that the process is now in hold. Do you know any further details ?

Don't no bro...

Hello sir
Any update from TATI ?

Thanks for such a precious information, do you have any update regarding it?

Same problem I faced in 2013 ....
But they never called me again
I mentioned about this in next interviews but they not response
I think this is doing mistakes by agents
I am tried many ways no use

i was affected  India B2B agency

any how all the best