Girl with fluent Hungarian, English and Portuguese looking for job

Hi All,

I'm 25 years old, I currently live in Budapest.

I've been to the States a couple of times before, actually I just came back from a trip to New York.

I started to study English when I was six, and last year I became an interpeteur in Hungarian - English, however I only have  a minor experience in interpreting. I had some from-Hungarian-to-English translations (websites, thesises, etc.) though.

I graduated last year from the university, I was majoring in Portuguese language and culture. Unfortunately I don't have many opportunities to practice speaing Portuguese in Hungary. My dream is to become an English-Portuguese interpreteur, eventhough I know it will be hard to fulfill.

I also speak German if needed, but I'm more comfortable speaking Spanish (never studied but thanks to Portuguese, I can understand and speak Spanish pretty well).

I don't know where to start at; do you guys know what would be the best to do? Where to send my resume, where to try, etc?

I was also thinking about going back to school with a scholarship but I don't really know where to look for them. Do you know any websites I can browse among scholarships?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help, any tips are much apreciated!

Take care you all,

Hugs,

Kata

Hi Kata,

My name is Peter Ronai[Moderated: advertising is not allowed on the forum]. We have many Spanish,Hungarian and Portuguese clients so it sounds like you would be perfect.

You can find me on iwiw.