Best relocation agent

Hi,
Planning on visiting KL in a couple of weeks time and would like to spend a day researching areas to live in and around the city.

Can anyone recommend a good guide to assist as i will only have 2 days and want to see as much as possible.

Thanks
CL

Hi Ceilidh,

From which part of the world are you coming from? If you need accomodation and transportation, I could assist you with that, since you are only spending two days in KL. Reply asap.

Val

Hi Val

Im coming later this month and already have accomodation sorted thanks.

CL

Hi CL,

you are welcome in advance, hope u would enjoy ur stay here. Stay blessed

Hi Natalie,

Do you plan to visit here just for a few days? If yes, then I may be able to assist you with accomodation here. Are you familiar with www.couchsurfing.org ? I am a member and have hosted couch surfers from all parts of the world. Here is my profile page just in case: http://www.couchsurfing.org/profile.html?id=J7VCL5P .

You can stay in touch with me here or PM me on cs if it pleases you. I will hope to read from you again.

Regards,
Val

Hi Nathalie,

Thanks for the reply, stay in touch then and have a wonderful weekend. Will hope to see you soon, too. Just let me know the date you finally chose to travel a week or two weeks before. Take care always Nathalie.

Cheers,
Val