What could be a good gift to Norwegians?

Hello everyone,
I'm just trying to get some help about gifts for my Norwegian boyfriend. Of course that doesn't have connection directly to his origin but i have been buying things that could fit into his character already and this time i thought about a gift that is connected to his country.
What could be a good gift to a Norwegian person?
Is there any inside joke that is going on in the country that could turn into a gift for me to prepare?
Or overused, cliché gifts that Norwegians give to each other?
Or just basically a gift that every Norwegian would appreciate?
It could be joke, or traditional. Anything.
I don't know. Just want to try something different and make it connected to his country.
Also if possible, i really would like to learn Norwegian food that every Norwegian likes kinda recipes. Would want to cook and prepare them for him.
Thank you so much, and I wish good day to everyone.

Taco Friday is a thing in Norway and almost all Norwegians love it.

Grandiosa pizza is horrible but they grew up with it so most of them still loves it.

Almost every norwegians I know love a good cake. Sweet!  Especially with Fruits.  So far, i think mango is a big hit but they loves their mazapan cake very much.

Last year we visited family in Norway and been from the united states brought them gifts that were products of this country.  Red and white wine from the state of California, pure maple syrup from the state of Vermont and honey from the bees of Florida. Try to think of something unique from your homeland