Work Permit for a non-EU partner of an EU citizen

Hi everyone,

I am an EU citizen/passport holder who will be coming to work in Belgium permanently in September.
I will be joined later by my partner who is Australian.
I understand that he will not need a visa -
but will he need to obtain a work permit to secure a job in Belgium?

Any help or shared experience appreciated.


New topic