Giving birth in Brazil

Hello,

I am 7months pregnant and going to be a single mom, planning to give birth in Brazil with tourists visa, how ever after I left my home country I got the police charged as a fraudulent.
So there is gonna be any problem??
Because some of the websites said I need to have a criminal record check to give birth in Brazil.

Thanks
Jenny

The way I understand it, is it all depends on luck of the draw. Some PF have asked for it and other PF have had you sign a document saying you have no criminal record. Good luck!

Don't forget, if you overstay your tourist visa and become an illegal immigrant you will be fined R$100 a day up to the maximum of R$10.000

Jenny

You won't need a criminal background check if you already have your tourist visa.  You will need one to apply for permanent residence after the bitrh of your child, however.

Thank you, for all answer
I got charged because of my ex-boyfried, he want me back to the country and he want the child. I just want to start my new life, I'm not gonna survive if I fight with his power.
However I already have 90 days visa so if I give birth there is gonna be any problem??
And there are many agency for travelers about give birth in Brazil should I go with this??

You will only be granted a Permanent Residence if you fulfill the required documentation mentioned on the Policia Federal website.

As per my understanding based on the new laws and procedures you must present a Police Criminal Clearance certificate from your country

Regards

Stanza