Moving

Moving to Egypt in the new year with husband. He is from there and I live in USA. Kind of scared.... never left the country before and no nothing of this country.

Hi
I'm American and planning to live part time in Hurghada Egypt. Have traveled there 5 times in past 3 years. You joined a great forum for information in many subjects. Many other expats and other locals can help in most questions you may have.
Best Regards
🙂🌙

Hi Melanine
I am from UK and have been holidaying in Hurghada for over 10 years.  We are now moving to live there in September.
It will be a bit of a culture shock for you...the Egyptians  take their time to do EVERYTHING.
Expect nothing to be done during Ramadan and good luck using public toilets (disgusting and take tissues and hand sanitiser with you)
They are very friendly but watch out as some of them aren't genuine and will try to befriend you to get things or money from you.
Just ask if you want to know anything else x

Hi Melanie,
I hope that your visit came to success to help you with any information you need, on the other hand, visiting an Arab country to you may be a little contradictory of your lifestyle but it deserves the try.
Have a nice holiday though!