Stage 2 dependent process time, need best possibilities

Hi gravitas,

Earlier on taxing you really helped me a lot in understanding the system.
This time I came up with a new query. May be old but I tried searching results that suits my needs

My dependent has completed stage 1 and now arriving to malaysia on 25th Aug Saturday and pland to stay till 11th September.
However due to some medical issues he is returning back to india on 30th Aug Thursday.

Could you please brief us on best possible ways to get the dependent multiple visa stamped before 30th and travel back to india

Or if possibilities are not feasible can my dependent leave malaysia and travel back to india with single entry pass(without completing stage 2 multiple entery stamp).
Finnaly  is there a chance to atleast apply for the Tourist visa having canceling the DP single entry or still holding valid single entry visa.

Please suggest us the best possibilities considering the above at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,

1. I doubt you can get the endorsement as it usually takes 10-15 working days

2. There is public holiday on 31st August so further delays

3. The single entry visa (VDR) is valid for 3 months, so cancel or rearrange the flight and enter on the current VDR at a later date.

Thanks for your prompt response.

As we would like to leave Malaysia on 30th and not planing to come in near days.
Dependent visa validity expires on September 13.
So we have no possibility to come before 13th. can he use the Vdr to enter into Malaysia and Lev back to india before Without sending it to process for completing stage 2 stamping for multiple entry(means like a tourist visa)

Thanks and Regards

Your suggestions means the VDR is wasted and have to apply for another one to enter and get DP stamped.

I guess you could use the current VDR to enter but it's probably going to cause issues when trying to get another VDR.

Yes its OK if it gets wasted also. Iater he may not apply to Vdr as Its not required now. He had an offer in Denmark. If required he will enter Malaysia using a tourist visa further.

So on VDR without stage 2 processing can he leave malaysia. If yes does he need to show anything at immigration check or prove why he willing to go back to india with out completing the stage 2 process.

Are there any complications while leaving Malaysia.

Looking for your reply :)
As in case i need to cancel DP and apply tourist visa

Hello Gravitas,

Could you please let me know if he could travel on 24th aug to malaysia and can return back on 30th Aug without out stage 2 completion.

As i am not worried of loosing the VDR.
If i am leaving malaysia without stage 2 processing, do i have an issue with immigration team at airports to leave?

I was just reading
https://esd.imi.gov.my/portal/pdf/TC-ES … r-2017.pdf

Page 31 explains a 3 day service for endorsement but some of the documents the employer will have to provide for the walk-in service.

Gr8
But if that got to be delayed can he leave malaysia without stage 2 processing? Or do I have to show some proof of emergency of leaving at immigration of airport Malaysia.

As we are not trying to apply for DP later. If required will take a tourist visa on further visits

It's up to the immigration officer to respond to a given situation so can 't predict what will happen. Guessing they would just question the passport holder and stamp them out.

OK, so he can leave malaysia without stage 2 processing. But it's better to carry a emergency proof.

Can it be a issue in future to apply for tourist visa