My work permit declined

Hi,

Is anyone has any idea after waiting for one month today I called my employer to check the status of my work permit they informed me it declined, and they informed they dealing with it.

Can anyone please tell me, what will be the next step. is it possible to reapply or employer submit once again..? anyone has any idea

Employer can appeal the decision and they most likely may be doing exactly that now.

@Aneeshks  thanks for your quick reply.

Do you know is there chances of getting approved work permit when they resubmit.

I don't think anyone can give you an exact answer to that. Its really is 50/50 chance. Good luck all the same and I hope you get the answer you want soon.

Can you tell us please what is the reason of rejection?

I have a bachelors degree with 4 years of work experience. But employer didn't ask me experience letter or degree certificate in order to apply for work permit. Reason don't know employer didn't inform me the reason

Employer will get a detailed response from the labour ministry regarding why the application was rejected. Their appeal will depend on this. As said above, no one can give you a confirmed answer if the appeal or new application will be granted or not.