MOM Requirements

Hi,

I just want to ask, I just hired in Singapore but still working in Dubai while waiting for my Spass . My agent already applied for my Spass,however they said MOM will only approved my travel to Singapore if we already booked the ticket. Is that possible?

Can someone help me on this. They said they will do the booking because it will go through a system by that I need to send a money for my plane ticket going to Singapore.

MoM doesn't need your air ticket or travel to Singapore before announcing the result of your application. The agent is giving wrong information.

Ask them to wait till MoM approves your S pass and employer forward you IPA letter (which will give you legal rights to come here and join your employer).

If your application is not successful then there is no point booking your air ticket. I would suggest spend some time to read threads for your reference. Meanwhile, you can check your application status in MoM website regularly so that you can aware of your application status. Good luck

As I said earlier, spend sometime to read Singapore forum threads to get all the information. For your query send through IM, see below link and follow the steps mentioned:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=794743