Need Advice urgently, Is 1000 KD is good offer for IT Prof. in Kuwait

Hi All

I am a IT professional working in India with 7yrs of Exp , I got an offer of 1000 KwD .
-->Please provide your valuable suggestion , Its good if i can move  with my wife and kid in this
-->Currently I am earning some 90k per month in India .
Which is the best place for North India to reside in Kuwait and cost of 1BHK in Salmiya .

How much I can save consider my kid is 1 yr old .

I would not consider it a good offer, but if you live frugally you may be able to save.
Hard to tell as we don't have any idea  about your lifestyle.

Its not very big offer but if you like to try new life and get more experience aboard take it.

The best place for north Indian is salmeyah specially near Amman street. There are a lot of Indian families living there , most of them are engineers. In that area you will find many restaurants and groceries shops which sell Indian products and foods.

Thanks for your suggestion

In salmiya , What is the average cost of 1bhk ?
Also Company ample to pay annually a performance bonus based on company performance .
Any idea on that , usually company pays this type of bonus .?

I am looking for the job in IT or Market Research industry in Project Manager role. Please let me know if there is an opportunity.

Hi,

Congratulations on the job offer. I am also a north Indian living in Kuwait with my husband. I would say 1000 KWD is a decent package and you would be able to save a good amount provided that your company is giving medical insurance.

In Salmiya, one BHK would cost you around 250-350 KD depending upon the location. A housemaid will cost you another 40-50KWD. In general, You would be able to save around 300-400 KWD.

Lastly, as compared to taxable 90k that you are getting in India, 1000KWD non-taxable is good enough for decent living.
If you have further inquiries, please feel free to reach me. Would be happy to help.

i am from shimla ,i stay in block 2 here its expensive for 1bhk 350 onwards but i love to stay here its peaceful  and great to live , i don't feel away from home , block 10 and 12 will be cheap with indian restaurants and all but its too much crowded i really dont know how to like to stay my preference is  nature and calm place,i dont think so for north indian with 90 k in hand salary  1000 kd is a great package its just an average package ,since kuwait is expensive

Thanks for your feedback .

Yes sure if any help required I will connect with you .

Thanks for your reply brother .

I can expect to save some 500-600 per month .
Got from some other source 1 bhk is available in some 220 250 kd .
Can you tell taxi charges if i need to travel to  20km on average .
Also Any other preferred location for north Indian dre .

Thanks

Check pm