Bulgarian Weather

What are the weather expectations in Bulgarian throughout the year please? The warmest areas are of the most interest.  Regards, Jackie

Hi; this link may help answer your question.

Many thanks Cynic. It has indeed. Regards, Jackie

Hi Jackie,  I live in a village called Starosel, which is close to Sredna Gora and enjoys a great climate.  We have lived here since May this year.  Starosel is about 50k from Plovdiv and has a great road there unlike a lot of other places.  We have experienced temperatures of 33/36 degrees c in Plovdiv, but when we get home the temperatures are usually several degrees cooler near the mountain.  Recently we have had some very high temps.  36c in the shade and with more than 8 hours of sun.  It has been much too hot to be out,  Hope this helps

Thanks for the details  I am looking for a warm climate as England can be to cold at time.

Hi Jackie,  well, I have no regrets that I left the UK in May for good.  One of my criteria was for the better weather.  I am biased in where we live in Bulgaria as I have experienced Sofia in the winter and found the climate in the Plovdiv area to be much more temperate.  The only problem with Plovdiv is it gets very hot in the summer.

Depends on what you want of course. Maybe you want sea and the beach, or city.