Property buying in bulgaria

Hello
Just trying to find out about this process
Is it easier to use an agent or deal direct with the owner,and also what kind of legal representation will i need
Looking to buy at Central Park in novi han
Grateful for any information I receive
Thanks Hebburnman

Hi there,

It is easier to use the services of an agent. But you pay for this. Dealing directly with the owner is also possible - but there's higher risk.
You do not need any kind of representation. Everything will be done by the agent - especially property ckeck procedures and documents preparation. The rest happens at a public notary.

Novi Han is a nice place ... I like it.

Thanks Kristiann
I am coming over to Sofia next week to have a look to see what is available and think that he prices are better a little outside of Sofia
Thanks once again for information

I work in real estate, dont trust Bulgarian real estate agents, the majority are only interested in their commission and could care less if there is a problem with the property. If you cant find a recommended, trusted agent, hire a good property lawyer and let him check all documentation and the property for problems. Dont sign anything you dont understand. Dont give any money without a signed contract, check that the seller is who they say they are (same name and personal id number on the notary document and their personal id card)

Actually prices in the ourskirs of Sofia are not better, since these regions are sometimes the best places to live. This is valid for Simeonovo, Pancharevo, Bistritsa, Gorna Banya, Bankya, Novi Han, Dragalevtsi and many other places.

If searchning for a better price you will have to travel a bit further ....but all depends on the purpose of buying the property.

Hello has anyone had dealings or used Bulgariadirect estate agents selling on e Bay please