Can a visitor required GAMCA medical?

If i'm going to visit Bahrain do i need GMACA medical in my home country?
If i found any job while visiting in Bahrain. can my company apply for work visa?
this case will i have to exit and renter in Bahrain with GAMCA medical.
OR the medical will be done in Bahrain itself ?
Please guide..

Thanks a lot  Ani007

Hi,
I have one more question, Can my company call me in Bahrain from India on visit visa then my company  can apply for work visa ?

Thanks again for quick response,

I have already found a valid offered from  my company and it  is 100% genuine and its MNC company.
  the reason only that i am getting unfit by GMACA in vdrl blood test in my home country that's why i want to move on visit visa then i will give medical test in Bahrain itself. In Bahrain they don't considered unfit in minor things.

Vdrl is syphilis. If you are getting a positive result then I suggest to get treated first as the sickness is serious if left unchecked. And sorry to tell you that Bahrain will test for Vdrl and if positive, you won't get a visa.

Vdrl positive is accepted in uae but not Bahrain. It would have been easier if it was an xray issue as gamca is tougher than Bahrain in that but blood test is straightforward.

Hi,

1.  Sir please see the article no #3 & #10 of this following link
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=447699

2.And see this LMRA  article they are saying vdrl test is for all expat but reason to unfit to work is following in this link please see..
https://services.lmra.bh/e-support/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/5/0/pre-employment-medical-examinations

3. In GAMCA test my VDRL is showing 1:4 right now,  2 years ago it was 1:256  after treatment it came down to 1:4 , and at the same time i given my test 3 times outside of GMCA it showing VDRL Negative. !!!
4. And as per Indian  government hospital i have no syphillis.

5. Second question for IT engineer/leader does required VDRL test?

waiting for your precious response...
Thanks in advance

VDRL is done as a standard test by GAMCA irrespective of category.  What I meant was that GAMCA, if it detects any trace of it, will mark you as UNFIT irrespective of what Bahrain government or UAE government rules say.  So try to come here on a visit visa and then get it converted to a work visa by giving the medical in Bahrain itself.

However, keep in mind that on the LMRA website, the reason for UNFIT doesn't show VDRL but I have seen a similar list WITH VDRL listed.  So these things keep on changing - I would try but manage your expectations.

Thanks sir for your reply ,

I'm little bit confuse but still my question is can i get test anywhere in Bahrain to show LMRA  that i'm fit ?
Should i resign my current job while visiting Bahrain ?

Thanks Ani for consideration..

LMRA medical is done at designated clinics only and you have to take appointment for that.  The results are uploaded directly by the clinic to LMRA.

You are fit to work, as long as you have the report from your previous GP that you are treated...Pls bring that document to prove that you undergo treatment..VDRL/RPR positive is not deportable.Thank you

Not deportable but gamca will not pass you. Hence you need to get the test inside Bahrain while on visit visa.

Okay,

Right now i have positive titre is 1:4. So how long it will take to comes it negative?
Can i take power of "24Lac"  dose  per week of Injection "Benzithine Pencilin"?
Does GAMCA considered if any low titre of VDRL like 1:1 or 1:2 is still showing ?

Thanks in advance..

For GAMCA, positive is positive - doesn't matter what the titre is.  That is why I said to not even bother with GAMCA and take the medical while in Bahrain on visit visa.

RPR AND VDRL may show positive for months or a year after successful treatment. No need for another injection of BP...Yes u need to go to bahrain bec gamca will unfit u even in a very low titer..Medical Test rule of GCC under Gamca  are weird and inhumane.

In addition have u done confirmatory test? The TPHA exam? If yes, how it was?