Enquiry

Hello, I am a tunisian man I knew my wife on July 2017, we married on April 2018, she visited me 3 times up to now , and she is on PIP, ESA and sever disability allowance which means that we are exempt from financial requirements for spouse visa.. the question is we lost our conversation of Facebook which is the only mean that we use from July 2017 till November 2017 and we don't have any other proof in that period because she visited me first time on January 2018 ... my question is could i apply on November 2018 ( by the way we have a lots of proof wedding photos and photos together.. flight tickets , email confirmation, shared gifts and receipts of many things we did together) so could I apply on November 2018 or it will be short period to apply and in another hand i am worried if i apply on January 2019 which give me chance to collect more evidence but I am worried if the immigration rules could change in that time because I noticed that H.O always start working with the new rules in December/January
Thank you in advance

Hi again,

Your wife's medical condition is irrelevant to your question.  To answer your question, if the visa requirements you have to fulfil can only be satisfied by your now missing Facebook conversations and you have nothing else to replace them, then you will not meet the visa requirements and will have to wait until you can provide the information they are asking for.

I've just checked the Facebook website and if you actually deleted the messages, then they are gone; however, if you archived them and just can't see them anymore, then this link may help you restore them.

As for Immigration rule changes; these tend to be politically driven and there is nothing in the regulatory calendar that is changing anything between now and Mar 2019 (Brexit).

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

The conversation wasn't deleted mate ... my Facebook was disabled by Facebook team and my wife delete her part cuz she didn't think it's important ..

Ah, then you have a problem.  Have you tried going back to Facebook explaining your predicament and asking if they will resurrect your account so that you can recover the messages?

i swear i did my best and i sent my proof of identity and they didnt answer me

Hi again,

Then you have your answer.  There is no provision for the Home Office visa evidential requirements being relaxed because Facebook won't co-operate; put bluntly, you have to provide the evidence that the Home Office ask for and will need to wait until you can meet the requirements.  If waiting until January will give you the chance to improve your chances of success, then my advice would be to wait until then.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Really thank you so much