Can you recommened a good lawyer in the south?

Hi,

I know this topic has been up before but the posts are rather old and I cannot seem to find any actual recommendations. I've been looking in the business directory as well without any success.

My family and I are planning to buy a piece of land in the south of Sri Lanka and are in need of a good and reputable lawyer that can help us with the purchase. I would be very greatful if anyone has a recommendation and can send me a message!

Thank you so much!

Best regards
Lisa

As my knowledge, better thing is that,the Lawyer should know the land location and correct details about it very well .
because most of them  have title problems, therefore If  you let me know the location of the land,  i can recommend good lawyer for you.

Hi NalinHalpegama,

We do not know the exact location of the land yet. We are traveling to SL at the end of October to hopefully buy a piece of land. But it will be somewhere in between Unawatuna and Midigama. Do you maybe have any recommendations there? Please send me a message!

Best regards
Lisa

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Promoting your own services is not allowed on the website. You should register your business in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please send your email address ,my email is ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Hi! Lisa. I am Tony Samaraweera from Srilanka. My city is Galle. I am 56 years old and having a family with doughter 23, son 20 years. Now they are in the university. I owned Tourist Hotels in Weligama. I sold them before Tsunami in 2004. So I was lucky to save my life. Now I am retired. But I am a popular person in Galle and Weligama. My brother is a good Lowyer in Galle. So I wish if I can help you. Reply me and tell me the easyest way to contact you. My best regards to you all.

Hello there !
My name is Vimukthi. I'm from Colombo, Sri Lanka. Well.. I can recommend a good Lawyer who lives in the Tangalle city. He's Mr.Munasingha. His son is also a Lawyer if I'm not mistaken. Well... Although he's professionally talented, He seems to be very silent haha yeah.**** Btw, there are so many good lawyers. There are specialized in various majors. Like some are specialized in criminal cases while some are perfect for Real Estate stuff.. So, it depends on your requirement. And Also, my best wishes for your success, in here : )

Thank you !
Vimukthi

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Offers should only be made in the housing section. Thank you

Please speak to Gabriel Udeny on plus zero zero - seven one - zero nine nine - three nine - three zero, he is a good lawyer with government back up and support. I also have a small peice of land in Hikkaduwa looking for a potential buyer. my offer is USD 10,000.00. clear deeds.

Hello Lisa! I have sent you a email yesterday. I hope you have seen that. Please contact Nilanthi the lawyer, she will help you. You are free to contact me always.
Best wishes. Tony.

Hello Tony,

Well, I was reading about your post when you introduced yourself. Then, you wrote that you could recommend a good lawyer down south.

However, in my case, me as a European and my partner a local, established a company, yet. Now, we are working on obtaining land we found in the south between Matara and Tangalle.

Actually, we have a good lawyer but we are searching for a NEW reliable company secretary, who is used to work with foreigner.

I would appreciate your assistance. Thank you!

Kind regards,
Bruno