Are all flat rents decreasing?

I just got a new Flat. I didnt know it will be this hard in finding a room mate. Now im getting broke paying off my flat rental. I posted all possible site to advertise the room and still no inquiries.

Are all flat rents decreasing?

Yes flat rates are decreasing, In which area u r?

Oh shoot... no wonder.. :(

Not really it depends ,i stay in block 2 salmiya instead of decreasing they are increasing,pretty insane

Even in my flat...

Yeah they don't follow any norms sad but true

Yes they are but you need to look around, some landowners will not reduce the rent and instead keep their flats empty. We moved this month, into a bigger flat for less but we did give up marina views, the building we moved out of is only now reducing rents, too little too late for us to have stayed. When looking around try and negotiate with the landowner, some places we saw were offering first month free, and be careful of the Harris on 3 occasions he wanted 300KD to let the land owner know we are interested because he showed us the apartment some also want 10KD for carwashing, 10KD for removing garbage and some places also want you to pay for water and electricity. Salmiya block 2 you can find 2 - 3 bedroom apartments from 350 to 550 KD, for Sea views your looking at 500KD to 1000KD

We are paying 350 kwd for a 2 bedroom , 2 baths and a large hall (can be divided) appartment in salwa, block-7. On paper it is 400 KWD, but he is charging us 350 kwd.

dear robinson
this is a big cheat to write kd400 in contract and charge kd350
same is becasue in future the landlord intend to increase the rent upoto kd400 , if you do not pay him this much and go to court for an appeal then court will decide in his favour and will ask you to pay kd400/-
its a dirty practice in kuwait , i had been a victim of this scam in the near past
best regards

There is no rules