Visa Cambodia

Hello everyone,

I would like to obtain a multiple entry visa in Cambodia and to find a job there.

Is it possible to obtain the business visa even if I have not found a job yet ? As I will travel around
Asia as well it could be easier to have a multiple entry visa. Or is there a long term visa for those
looking for job in Cambodia ?

Thank you for your comments.

Hello.

You can enter Cambodia on an Ordinary visa for 30 days, then extend it for a EG [general] extension of stay. No docs needed. The maximum is six months, after that you have to leave the country but can come back. This extension is multiple entry.

Regards.

Joe
Cambodia expert
Expat.com team

Dear Joe,

Thank you. But I am a little confused because it seems that the EG visa is single entry. EB visa looks to be multiple entry but a letter from a company is compulsory. I just found this information on the internet :

https://adventureprime.com/get-cambodia … 018-rules/

what do you think ?

Believe me, the six months EG extension is multiple entry.

The one and three months EG are single entry.

Joe

In general all six and twelve months extensions are multiple entry and all one and three months extensions are single entry.

Joe

Thank you Joe.

About opening an account in a bank do I need to have a job ? or is it possible to open an account without having a job yet, as I would like to transfer money from my bank in my country. What is the best bank you can recommend me ? Because it is very complicated to keep a credit card in my current bank if I move to Cambodia, the fees are very high and the best way for me is to open an account in Cambodia.

Thank you again for your help  :)

Hello.

The bank account I have has been done without requirement of job, and as I'm retired I don't work.

It's Canadia bank that only asks for your passport with a long term visa extension, your rental contract and a deposit of $10. That's all.

You can use your account the same day, the bank card will take about a week.

Regards.

Joe

Do you know if I can extend my visa as soon I arrive or do I have to wait 30 days once my visa will expire ?

Thank you again

You can apply for extension 4 weeks before expiry date, the procedure takes about a week.

Regards.

Joe