Employment

Hi All,

My wife and I are coming to Thailand and Vietnam in November to begin the relocation process. Part of that process is to explore employment opportunities. I'm an Environmental Scientist currently leading the North American EHS division for a semiconductor mfg. However, I would love to get back into the technical field and move away from regulatory compliance. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Try vietnamworks and careerjet both are good job search engines. The process can be slow, bear in mind thr vietnamese employment market has a lot of locals to chose from and most have some form of degree. If you have a rare and specific job with the qualifications and skills that cannot be found locally then you should do well.

Thanks for the reply. I'll start looking into vietnamworks

Jlgarbutt wrote:

Try vietnamworks and careerjet both are good job search engines. The process can be slow, bear in mind thr vietnamese employment market has a lot of locals to chose from and most have some form of degree. If you have a rare and specific job with the qualifications and skills that cannot be found locally then you should do well.

Hi, may I know vietnamworks and careerjet able to lead expats to find vacancy in Vietnam? Or this link only implement to Vietnamese local? If you have link for expats to find job locally in vietnam, may you introduce to us? Thank you.

PhoebeChern wrote:
Jlgarbutt wrote:

Hi, may I know vietnamworks and careerjet able to lead expats to find vacancy in Vietnam? Or this link only implement to Vietnamese local? If you have link for expats to find job locally in vietnam, may you introduce to us? Thank you.

www.Careerjet.vn is an employment search engine (aggregator site). You need to read between the lines of every job ad to see if it's for expats or not.
www.Vietnamworks.com has a category for "Expatriate jobs in Vietnam".