Several questions about Vietnam

Hi All,

Hope you all are good.

I am planning to visit Vietnam looking for job.
Can we search job under tourist or visit visa in Vietnam?
Will it be difficult to find job in Vietnam or its easy one?
Can we find office jobs in Vietnam?
Is cost of living less or expensive?
I have 3 years work experience in customer service so is it easy or tough task to find job?
Is it better to find job first before visit or look for job after visiting Vietnam?
If some one is aware of any vacancy , kindly let me know.

Kindly help me with above question so I could plan accordingly.
Thank you.

Fheem wrote:

I have 3 years work experience in customer service so is it easy or tough task to find job?

How will you work in customer service if you do no speak the language of the customer?

Hi Fheem,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

As you have a lot of questions, i have created a new thread with your post on the Vietnam forum.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Fheem wrote:

Will it be difficult to find job in Vietnam or its easy one?
Can we find office jobs in Vietnam?
Is cost of living less or expensive?
Is it better to find job first before visit or look for job after visiting Vietnam?
If some one is aware of any vacancy , kindly let me know.

Kindly help me with above question so I could plan accordingly.

"Will it be difficult to find job in VN?"  Depends on your qualifications, the type of job you wish to find, and the area in which you wish to live.

"Can we find office jobs in VN?"  Doing what in the office?  There are thousands of office workers, old and new, so the jobs have to be available somewhere.

"Is cost of living less or expensive?"  Comparing to what?

The next question was answered succinctly by THIGV.

"Is it better to find job first before visit or look for job after visiting ?"  If you stop and think before typing out that question, you wouldn't need to ask.

"If some one is aware of any vacancy , kindly let me know."  There are always some vacancies for some jobs at some offices in some parts of the country.  There are also a whole lot more applicants than vacancies, and those applicants are standing in line with their resumes, their best suits, and their ability to be in an interview room within the hour.  They're not in Dubai waiting for some strangers to send them job tips.

"Kindly help me with above question so I could plan accordingly."  What a strange mind you possess.