How much time Bahrain visa take after applying

My visa status  was under processing there it shows my information was updated, monthly fee paid, also my personal details and Company name .can we predict at what stage my application was?

Refer to this sticky:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=750635

they paid monthly fee. Do I need to pay any more fee ?

Can you read the sticky?  if you did, you would know the answer.

There is no payment required until the visa is approved.   Monthly fees has got nothing to do with the visa application.

They just asked me to send passport copies ,medical  copies .is it enough to apply work visa ?

For the last time, read the link I have pasted above.  It has all of the answers you are looking for.  I am not going to waste my time repeating the same thing over and over again because you are too lazy to read.

We should stop replying to people who don't bother to read.

Hello Mr logical Indian don't talk logically .at starting you also asked many questions in this forum. I never excepted this from one Indian

I did not say anything wrong, a person is trying to help you and you take it for granted by not reading what he has written,clearly shows you dont want to take any effort. Nothing in this world comes easy my friend, you need to put in your efforts.

Iam sorry logical Indian. We are Indian and more over we are humans. Thanks for xtang and logical indian

there is nothing about nationality in this arun.. please understand and  appreciate the time and effort that others take to answer all the queries. They are spending their quality time to help others and are not personally earning any monetary benefits.

I have gone through pasted link and read carefully also.

My query is related to Bahrain employment visa.

Actually I got employment offer from Bahrain and mobilisation process in progress and 2 days back only given my medical report to employer.. During this process Qatar based company selected me and applied for work visa (for qatar) without any medical report (Don't know whether it is possible or not).

Now when Bahrain company try to apply for work visa and at that time suppose my Qatar work visa valid status appearing then is there any problem may come to process for Bahrain work visa???

Please revert and if required I tell Qatar based employer to cancel their visa,  as it is applied without my concern. Also I am interested to go with Bahrain employment offer..

So please help me so I can take corrective steps in advance...

Thanks in advance...

These are two separate countries.  Their systems related to visas are not linked.  No issue.