Next north coast Meetup

Tinker you know you can't post your email publicly.

If you cannot raise enough to help this young lady then you may want to ask the individuals who donated  what they want done with the money.

we are in town mid January

Hi ya all. This thread has been dead for a while so I thought I would revive it. I will be in Sosua over the next 3 weeks if anyone is interested in meeting. Can I suggest 29 Sept at Jolly Rogers 13:00 hrs. I am open to other dates or locations as well.

Honey,  your suggestion is what we go with.  Lets do this. I will not be able to attend as I am in Cap Cana that weekend.

NEXT NORTH COAST MEETUP
Sept 29,  1pm at the Jolly Roger!!!!

Who is coming???

Sorry - we won't be back yet :nothappy:

Dang it Planner!  Again we miss out on you!  But, myself and my wife will be there.  I've met a few people from Expat.com in person, and it's been great.  I look forward to meeting some more.

I have a reservation in a swanky hotel,  my friends are coming from England and I will have  4 days with them. I can hardly wait.

But I will be a the next one!

The next one needs to be between December 5 and December 12 if at all possible!

I already have that one planned honey!

Planner Sorry you can't make but there will always be a next time. Look forward to meeting you Uncle Buck.

Hi you all. Any one else would like to meet at Jolly Rogers tomorrow Sunday July 29 13:00.

Myself and Uncle Buck would like to meet other contributors to this fine forum.

Have fun tomorrow!!! Wish I was there.