Help Me Narrow Down A City To Spend A Year(ish) In

Hello, in four years I'll be vested in my pension at which point I'd like to move to Nicaragua for a spell to become proficient in Spanish, downshift, and basically take a load off to focus on my next steps in life.  I've visited NI three times for 2-3 weeks at a time, and realized that, if I were to move there, I'd need an average temp in the 70s to low 80s.  I've been to Matalgalpa, but not north.  I didn't know Somoto nor Somoto canyon somehow so that's on my list to visit next time, but I thought I'd see what expats know about cities or towns that fit that climate wish.  Thanks!

San Juan del Sur, in Rivas will meet your expectations, easy going and close to a big city

San Jaun del Sur is comfortable for at least half the year.  Where I stay the wind from the east blows most of the day.  You should become climatized in time.  Just use ac for sleeping.  I like SJDS because the town is young and there is a laid back Caribbean way to it.

Hello, my name is Josephine.
Please can you just let me know if there are well furnished apartments for rent in Granada and in good neighbourhoods as I am preparing on relocation to Nicaragua.
I was looking at settling in Managua but after reading some posts on the Forum I decided to check if Granada will be a getter place for me.
I am a single lady that is looking at making my would be Community a better place for all when I finally move.
I would appreciate responses from the good people of this Forum.
Thank you