New international school project - are you interested to be a part?

Dear All,
My husband and I have many wonderful years in international education and are extremely eager to start a new international primary school in Mauritius that will have flavours of countries we worked in like Japan and Singapore; ofcourse Mauritius too and will incorporate best practices from curriculum like the IB. It will be in the center and will have after school activities as well ranging from arts, dance, sports to robotics etc.
Please msg me if you are curious, interested in providing after school activities, willing to teach full time or part time etc. We are truly passionate and caring about children so we are hoping to meet like minded people.

Regards,
Mrs. M

Perhaps I could encourage you to post in the "Jobs" section

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/mauritius/

Dear Shobha

My wife has around 18 years of experience teaching IT in leading schools in India, The Middle East and also Mauritius. She is a very good administrator too.

She would be keen to join. So let me know how to take it forward.

Regards
Ritesh

Dear Madam,

I would sure be happy to engage myself if any opportunity according to my qualities/qualifications and capabilities.

I have been working in the university of Mauritius administration for the last 18 years.

I have a lot of side experiences - engineering, mechanics, Electrical and electronics engineering, IT, AutoCAD User, Advanced Multimedia expert, General Maintenance and logistics, etc..

Wishing you all the best in your endeavours.

Veekram

Hello everyone and Mrs M,

Please drop an advert in the Jobs in Mauritius section of the website so that interested members can view what you are exactly looking for.

Regards,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed