Best place or area or sites for CPA jobs in canada

Hello friends !!!

This is Bhumit from India.

Currently I am working with KPMG. I have got my CPA ( United States) cleared.

I am planning to settle my life in canada. My overseas agent has told me that I am eligible to move there as per the rules of Canada Government.

I have some basic questions. And would be obliged if someone experienced shares insights on this:

What a CPA is paid on an average.

What kind of companies welcome CPAs.

What kind of job / profile are available to CPAs ( I am into Internal Auditing)

Canada is a very huge country. Are there any specific cities where I would get more opportunities ( So that I can concentrate my efforts for that region / province / city)

Also my wife is Yoga Coach. So considering this...

Is there any region / province / city where we both can have good opportunities and also what can be average monthly cost of living ( we are simple non drinking, non smoking, vegetarian, not luxury oriented couple )

Friends...I know I have asked too many questions...But need your inputs please...Your information will help me to be clear for my further course of action...

Thanks a ton....

Please explain "I have got my CPA (United States) cleared".

Did you earn your US CPA by writing the CPA exam in Lebanon, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain or United States?

Or did you earn your India CA from ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) and then obtain your US CPA through a reciprocal agreement of ICAI with NASBA and AICPA?

Your answer will greatly affect your employment prospects as a CPA in Canada.