Single Mother - Two teenagers

I am currently looking for teaching/administrative jobs all over the world.  I have received an email from the Modern Knowledge school in Bahrain.
I can't seem to find much on their website.
There don't seem to be any extra-curricular activities for my children.

I am also concerned about the safety of the area.  I am a naive Canadian from the east coast.

Any thoughts? 

Thank you

Natalie

Modern Knowledge School is in Juffair, Bahrain. The area is totally secure and safe. It's very close to the American navy base in Bahrain. Extracurricular activities is there. Usually y starts after the end of the school day at 02:00 for one hour.
Bahrain is a nice and open country with nice people. If you get a good financial offer (life-costs and prices are going up every year), go ahead , don't worry.

Look, practically most of the GCC including Bahrain, is safer than pretty much all of the west i.e. USA/Canada/Europe.  You don't get robbed or mugged on the streets.  Gun crime is pretty much non-existent.  Whatever unrest is there in Bahrain is political and doesn't really affect any expats as the areas it takes place in; you will never go to. And even if you do, it is directed against the government, not you.

What you have to worry about is crazy driving, the invasion of Saudi's on the weekend in Juffair, uncomfortable stares if you are wearing revealing clothing and things like that.