Extend tourist visa in Manila

I think the Makati extension office not doing tourist visa extensions as of July 2018.
Where in Manila can I do it now.? Thank you for your help.

Richard Yan wrote:

I think the Makati extension office not doing tourist visa extensions as of July 2018.
Where in Manila can I do it now.? Thank you for your help.

The main Immigration office in manila.  Magallanes Dr, Intramuros, Manila. Any taxi driver will take you there. Just say Intramuros-Immigration.

Flex 14 is correct.   Additionally, I believe the Immigration Extension Office in BGC is still operating and will do the Visa extension for you.   However, with Philippine Immigration, it is wise to check the website for most current information if it is important for you ....  It appears that Immigration is undertaking a consolidation by reducing the number of extension offices.   Fees and rules are also evolving, so what was true last month may not be the same truth for next month.   However, it appears that the Immigration website remains current.

Thanks Bob. Just wonder anyone extend  their tourist visa there in the last few weeks.  Your input is most appreciated.

Thanks flex14. Much appreciated

Anyone done their visa extension at the makati extension office recently? Thanks.

Main office should be able to

Thank you sir.  I like to do it at the makati office because it's friendly and not crowded.  Very efficient and fast.

I see. I asked my wife but even she is not sure can do in Makati office. Main office can do for sure. Sorry not to be of much help ...

Thanks again sir. Much appreciated.  😀

Just for sharing.  I done my 6 months visa extension at Sm Aura extension office yesterday.   Total cost P8440. Time taken, about 4 hours. Using express lane.

Tanks for information! That seems not cheap but then again this maybe similar in most countries. Would perhaps be cheaper to fly out and come back again to get Visa on arrival but then again maybe not as long. My wife does tickets for quote a really good price via her FB site: travelita.wca

Thanks.  Might do that the next time.

Go to Office Tower at SM Aura in Taguig 8th floor. The immigration office there very quick in and out within an hour.
Intramorus to busy.

The day I went was busy. Took me 4 hours with express lane.  But ok. We went  lunch and shopping.  Thanks

Thank you Alan