Will I get my VLS-TS if I marry my French boyfriend in France?

Sources haven't been much clear to me yet. Does anyone know if I can get an automatic VLS-TS (long term stay visa) if I marry my French boyfriend in the 3 month period i'm allowed in France? I'm an American woman.

Thanks in advance.

Hi.No,you'll have to apply for a spouse resident permit once you're married


If you want to go to France, get married, then stay in France, look into the fiance visa - I have no personal experience with this; have heard of it
Good luck!

New topic