Blacklisted in Vietnam

Hi,l overstay ạt Vietnam already 2 year.they immigration already aks me pay the panetly and send me back to country.they tell me.you go back your county few day you can come back to Vietnam.they say not blacklisted me.now I apply the visa go back to Vietnam they say my visa rejected because I go blacklisted 6 month canot in vietnam. How I can doing now???

Hi.i want to know at Vietnam blacklisted is blacklisted passport number ,passport name or identity number

All in the system.

Is that correct,,you overstayed  2 years.

How much was the penalty.$$$

I'd say they got what cash they could from you,,spun you some bulls..t about letting you back in , just to get rid of you.

Then locked the gate.

I'd you read some other threads on this forum about Visa blacklists,,it mentions overstayers paying $4000 to have their names cleared.

Better start saving those Ringitts. Good luck

I pay the penalty 6 million Vietnam dong.they send me to airport and let pass immigration counter to let me go back

I pay the penalty 6 million Vietnam dong.they send me to airport and let pass immigration counter to let me go back

I already find agent they ask me pay 3000$ to clear the blacklisted why so expensive

Kentlim933 wrote:

I already find agent they ask me pay 3000$ to clear the blacklisted why so expensive

Simply because you were an over stayer and they know they can bleed you for money.

Got any cheaper agent to Introduction.i want to back because I go small business at here.

3 to $4000 ,,That's about the current bribe unfortunately.    BUT there is probably no official fee to do it. 

Depends on what you've got invested here .  If it's family, kids, a house , a business etc....they've got you over a barrel.     These people ALWAYS look for something you've got or need , and then use that to screw you over. 

My main concern is what was stamped in your passport..things like .”Deported” or cancelled Visas go against you entering other countries.
You have the luxury of a Malaysian Passport, it's good for 170 countries .  This VN mob can only get into about 40 ,and they are mostly impoverished dumps or places you'd probably only be seen dead in.

Unfortunately, your dealing with a low brow outfit that has only ever known dishonest ways of doing business.   

Another problem will be the same issue occurring again.  What's stopping them slugging you another 3/4000 next time your Visa is up for renewal.  Forget the immigration “list” , your now on the list of guys that play the game & pay up on request.    You'll have a whole new circle of friends waiting for your next Visa renewal.🤓

Another thread mentioned a guy that got a  “lawyer” to handle his situation.  That may help,,,at least they will know your not going to be easy to deal with in soliciting the coffee money .  Try that maybe.  I wouldn't be paying up at the first instance.

Can I know how can find lawyer and charges how much??

Got any good lawyer to introduction

There's another thread (subject) here about Visa “blacklist”  under vIsa category on this forum.   
Have a look at it & I do recall another forum member suggesting a lawyer , but you'll need to send him a PM ( send message) for details.

If you've got a business, maybe whoever helped set you up may offer someone's services .  Then again....I've dealt with lawyers , dentists and accountants here that didn't know mans been to the moon, had never heard of Adolph Hitler & thought Europe was a peice of fruit.

It's all an experience mate.😆

The charges is expensive

Hi everyone who know how to clear blacklisted at Vietnam

Hi can you please give me the agent nomber

Please do ME a favor. I am old, I have weak heart. Stop whining. I could die of laughter.
At least in Vietnam you have options.
$300US  fine for overstaying VISA 2 years.

In half the world, you would be in jail, in the other half, they would take everything you have and blacklist you for at least 3 years if not forever, with no options of lawyers, money or anything else.

PM me and I can give you tge name of my English speaking lawyer that can help you. And please do not ask me how much. I am sure he can tell you how much if you ask him

go to Laos