Where to learn Vietnamese Language ?

Hello Guys

I would love to learn vitenamese language can anyone suggest on this topic

Best Regards
Deepak

Hello Deepak,

Please have a look at the Language classes in Ho Chi Minh City section, you will find several adverts posted by members.

All the best,
Bhavna

You can contact HCMC University of Social sciences and Humanity for your business as they offer Vietnamese language classes for foreigners at their campus on Dinh Tien Hoang Street.

You may try add Julia Paris in wechat ID: ***. She teach lots of foreigner Vietnamese language in D2. There is also lots of Vietnamese language learning centre in facebook. You may take a look by searching.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Deepak_Amarnani wrote:

Hello Guys

I would love to learn vitenamese language can anyone suggest on this topic

Best Regards
Deepak

Hi Deepak,

You may need to think of the purpose of learning Vietnamese (1) you wanna learn basic daily conversations or (2) fundamentals of Vietnamese language (grammar). If (1), you can find some local friends to chit chat or some useful groups  in this expat website, or find a local tutor. If (2), I suggest Ho Chi Minh university of Social Sciences and Humanities on 10 Dinh Tien Hoang street, Ben Nghe ward, D1, HCMC

Regards,
Ni