Starting a transportation company in Congo

Hello, my name is Ahmed and i am from England I am looking to start a business in Congo.

i am looking to start a small transportation company to carrier and deliver mined materials.
i am having difficulty find any mining companies online so i could contact them to become a subcontractor to carry and deliver their goods to any destination they wish.

if anyone knows anywhere i should start or have few names of mining companies that are looking to subcontract please do let me know.

many thanks in advance.

Welcome to the forum.

There are many international mining companies in Congo. As such they are not interested in small scale operators for haulage.

I typed ' mining companies in Congo' into my search engine and came up with many companies.

hello Hamed,
my mane is serge Kayombo, I am a Congolese, currently working for a Chinese company based here in congo drc, your message took my attention, so here is my answer.

first of all to be a subcontractor in any sector here in congo you have to be register and get your business ID, I can assist you in this issue, them we can start the process of getting a contract I will also assist you starting by the company where I am working.

but we currently need a company that we be in charge of personal transportation, in case you are interested let me know them I will give you further details.

thank you and best regards.

Moderated by Julien 5 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Kayombo-Serge

Welcome to the forum
For security reasons please do not post any contact details here on the open forum. Use the message system for this.