Query related to PR Application in Singapore

Hi All,
I am Dr Verma, working as a Research Fellow at NUS. My highest degree is PhD in Engineering. I want to apply for PR in Singapore along with my wife and Son. I am employment pass (EP) holder and staying here in Singapore for the last three years. However, I do not have the dependent passes or any valid immigration passes for my family.
So, I want to know whether can I include them in PR application? Need a suggestion for this.
Kindly reply, if Peoples having similar cases and their PR application approved along with their family?

Thanks!

I believe you can include your family in the application, but chances of approval are very slim for them. After all, they are not even residents - why then should they become "permanent residents"???
Better have them stay in Singapore on another visa (e.g. DP) for three years first, and then apply for PR.
(Please also note that your sons will have to do national military service in Singapore if they become PR.)

Then what should I do? Apply alone without family? Please suggest.
Thanks for your reply.

Applying alone without family is likely to be rejected, as it is obvious that you won't be "permanent" unless your family is here, too.
Better have them stay in Singapore on another visa (e.g. DP) for three years first, and then apply for PR.