Query related to PR Application in Singapore

Hi All,
I am Dr Verma, working as a Research Fellow at NUS. My highest degree is PhD in Engineering. I want to apply for PR in Singapore along with my wife and Son. I am employment pass (EP) holder and staying here in Singapore for the last three years. However, I do not have the dependent passes or any valid immigration passes for my family.
So, I want to know whether can I include them in PR application? Need a suggestion for this.
Kindly reply, if Peoples having similar cases and their PR application approved along with their family?

Thanks!

You didn't tell about your family and their current status in SG. In common cases, only a family who is living with the work pass holder is eligible to apply, unless you are a prominent figure in the world such as a sports person, popular figure in the entertainment etc. or a HNI with $100mil assets, in that case Govt May consider your family who doesn't live here.

For any further clarification, you may reach out ICA. Good luck

Note: If your salary is less than $6k, then by rule you can't being your family here, leave alone applying PR for them.

I do not understand by your sentence "Leave alone and apply for PR". Can you please clarify.
Thanks a lot for your reply.

I was trying tell you that if someone's fixed salary is below $6k per month, he can't apply DP for his or her family in Singapore. So, he or she can apply PR for them, if they hold DPs or residing here under LTVP (if you are citizen or PR). OR else you are falling into special category mentioned in my earlier message like sports person, scientists, public figures or HNIs etc.

You may check with ICA, if they allow you to apply PR for your family who doesn't reside here.

Please don't open multiple threads on same topic.