Renewed passport into married name vs iqama maiden name

Can anyone here help me to give any idea or information on what to do on my subject matter?
Will they issue exit re entry even my passport name is in my married name and my iqama is in maiden name?
Do i need to change first my iqama into married name like as my renewed passport married name?
How to start processing? Thank you for the responses.

Hi! I am looking for some answers in my questions which are the same as yours. It's nice to know that you have passed the immigration smoothly on your way going vacation, how was it? I mean, you said you changed your surname on your passport from your maiden to married without the need of changing the same details in your iqama? So is it okay? Even in final exit? Coz i am planning to change my surname too when I renew my passport here, I am thinking if I will do it, maybe i will need to change the same thing in my iqama too? which i think is hard to do and took a lot of time waiting. Coz i am also planning to acquire police clearance certificate before i go final exit next year having the same surname, civil status in my new passport. Is it possible for me to have the police clearance cert if I only have changed surname in passport and not in iqama? Please enlighten me. Thank you very much!

I would suggest not to change ur passport into ur married name. Keep ur passport in ur single name as long as u stay here in ksa. 

Though i went 4x in and out of KSA and there was no problem at all.

My dilemma now is police clearance if i will go exit. Though  our HR told me no need to change my iqama name as with my renewed passport.

Oh thank you! I need to change everything coz I am planning to submit an application for express entry in canada. I am just preparing all the needed docs to be submitted to them when the time come they asked me to submit them. So is it possible for me to obtain the police clearance with different surname on passport and iqama? Thanks again

were you able to change name on iqama after changing it on passport ?
Please reply

Hello guys, Im from KSA Hail region, I have the same issue with my wife's renewed passport to her new married name, the HR told me that they cannot change her iqama, and they cannot change her surname in the Passport Authority in KSA...my question is, can we travel outside KSA and come back again without any problem???.., thank you a lot

Did anyone succesfully change their iqama surname after changing their surname in their passport? Thanx

Can anyone please help me.
I come in ksa on job visa and then I get marry here in 2021. Now I have a baby I m still on my visa not transfer to husband. But my passport change and on passport  instead of father name husband name there.
So there will be any problm to travel outside ksa. As my passport have husband name and iqama have father name????? But my surname is the same not changed.

Plzzzzz,, mus reply me

@aqsa07

i have same issue, your issue is resolved or  not ? After you renewed your passport to your husband's name , have you done Naqal Maloomat from jawazat office ?

please reply .

@Deligente

Hi, were you able to change your iqama name? When you did exit-reentry, which name was on the visa? The old passport name or the new one? Did you have any problem at the immigration in airport when you went and came back from vacation? I have the same predicament. Please enlighten me. Thanks