Kids patches for clothing

Hi All

I am looking for kids patches to sew or iron onto kids clothes.  Small, big, large etc.  Is there a shop in Ho Chi Minh  that sells them.  I am looking to buy hundreds of different kinds.

Thank-you
Melinda

I ordered such on the aliexpress

Frankly speaking, I always had 2 variations to resolve the problem with frayed knees and torn holes in children's clothes. Or I cut out a a star-shaped patch or a circle from the old clothes from which they grew and sewn on top. Or If the damage was not so serious I just sew it up and draw with acrylic paints some small elements or letters.

Check the date stamp in the top right corner.

Frankly speaking, I always had 2 variations to resolve the problem with frayed knees and torn holes in children's clothes. Or I cut out a star-shaped patch or a circle from the old clothes from which they grew and sewn on top. Or If the damage was not so serious I just sew it up and draw with acrylic paints some small elements or letters. Honestly, such moments are with the clothes that remained from the older child or our friends. If you order qualitative baby clothing like these https://ooyoo.co.uk/ one there will not happen necessity to something to sew or paint over on them because they are very well made.