Need apartment in Kiev ASAP:

Hello,

I'll be in Kiev early June.  Im a fluent spanish/english speaking 25yr male of Mexican origin.   Let me know if you have anything available. Spacibo!

Я буду в Киеве в начале июня. Я говорю по-испански и английски, 25-летний мексиканский мужчин. Позвольте мне знать, если у вас есть что-нибудь доступна. спасибо!

Hi gomezj04!

As you are on the anglophone forum please post in English so that members can understand! As for your appartment i would suggest you to post an advert in the accommodation section of Kiev classifieds.

Regards
Armand

If you need an apartment in Kiev, I can help. Olga [email protected]

Olga,

could you please post in the classifieds? thanks

We offer you to rent his two-bedroom apartment, which is located in the center of Kiev, on the street Bolshaja Zhytomyrska, The house is in the architectural sights of Kiev .10 minutes from metro station "Maidan Nezalejnosti".

The total area of 90 m2. All rooms separate, big and bright. There is a place for your car in the yard. The apartment has two bedrooms (sleeps 4), large kitchen with appliances, bright bathroom with washing machine, balcony, technical room ,hall and corridor, from which diverge doors in each room. Rooms are cozy and furnished with everything. Each room has cable TV.

Peace and comfort give the interior apartments of natural materials. floor and all the woodwork in the apartment of natural wood. We are carefully watching what would be the apartment was neat and tidy, washed and disinfected to shine, as clean and tidy - a guarantee of your health and good mood to stay in our apartment. Price $ 100 per day. Not less than 2 days. For contact information and foto write to address [email protected]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

[Moderated]

[Moderated]

Hello Irina.

Can you please post in the housing in Kiev section?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hola!

Sorry no app suggestions, but if your currently in Kiev pls contact me, I am moving to Cabo and would appreciate your advice if you have any;)
Lisa-