Will i get S-Pass

Hi i need advice,

I have been working here in Singapore for almost 10 years now, with various employers,

for 3 years I worked as a Labour and Work Permit.
2  years as APO in Aetos with WP, then I resign and did my studies Full-time in Singapore under Student Pass for a year. After obtaining my diploma i  when to work with 4 different Employers

1st 8 months - WP/1800
2nd 2 and 1/2 years WP/2000
3rd 6 months WP /2500
4th present 1month WP/2300

I left My 3rd job because it's not as they promise, I just started at this 4th company a month ago. but then I receive a good offer from the 5th company for my skills with higher pay then all above employment and an S-Pass.

My question is Will I  get an S-Pass? cause I just got WP a month ago from the new employer.
or will they count me as a job-hopper?

I don't have any criminal record or been prohibited from entering Singapore.
just 1 outstanding fine under my bike plate.

please advise as I'm still confused and holding my application in fear.

Whether or not you get an S-Pass only MoM can decide.
But your minor traffic offence will not feature in this, at least.

Frankly speaking, if you are a non-Malaysian then you won't be counted for S pass with such a lower salary after working 10yrs. But, MoM and ICA have different eligibility criteria to allocate work passes or PR or citizenship to Malaysians. So, I can see there is a hope in your case. Please update us once you got the response. Good luck

Thanks for the reply,

I spoke to my employer, they said they applied for EP and they are aware that I'm not eligible for EP but the MOM will decide wether to give S-Pass or EP.

At self assessment tool result was only S-Pass.

Is there such thing where MOM will automatically give you S-Pass even EP application fail? Or there is a option either 1 EP or S-pass?

There is a tick box in the form where employer has to declare “both”, means EP as well as S pass, let MoM decides. Good luck

Thanks for explaining, how Long will the process take for us to know the results. Because my employer said if my record is good 3-4weeks.

Between a week and over two months.
Read my long post about the processing time!

I checked the eponline, the status shows approved.

But disclaimer.

The status shown is accurate as at day of enquiry and is subjected to changes without prior notification from WPD. 
So it's still in process?

Check with your employer and request to provide you IPA letter and ignore the standard disclaimer.

The stays will change if you don't use the IPA letter within the time frame including extended period or employer requested MoM to cancel the application after it's approval due to some reason, otherwise it won't change. Good luck