Relocation not possible

Dear all

I am very unhappy about the entire process. For weeks now I applied for jobs via indeed.nl, monsterboard.nl linkedin. It is almost 200 job applications, whereby each is unsuccessfull for one/two reasons, we do not stay in the Netherlands or we cannot speak Dutch. Even on my CV state I have A1 compatancy.

It seems for me that my changes to relocate to The Netderlands become less.  Even it was said to relocate to NL is easy, this is not as easy if no company (sponsered) want to go through the process of completing the forms. Please can someone assist me how they get around this obsticle.

Thanks

Hi and welcome back.

Sorry to hear of the issues you are encountering.  As I previously warned you, sending speculative CV's to companies/agencies while you live outside Holland is almost certainly going to end in failure; unless you have a unique skill that is in demand, they want people who they can interview today, to start tomorrow - that's how they get paid.

I've previously advised you that if you don't qualify for skilled worker status, that the MVV route is really the only route open to you and that by itself is not quick and doesn't guarantee you permanent residence.

Probably haven't helped much, but I wish you the best of luck in your journey.

Cynic
Expat Team