Leave in Malaysia

Hi I just joined in my new company like for only 3 months now I am working,  Is it possible for me to apply for a leave going back to my country Philippines for 7days??

Check your Contract of Employment to see if you have any leave days available in the first year of employment. Sometimes leave is accumulated on a monthly basis e.g. each month of employment you earn one day of leave. You can also ask for unpaid leave.

Yes I do accumulate leave days and PH days as well. I think leave days is not an issue.  It there a law in Malaysia that stop expat from going leave overseas if they have not yet finish a certain amount of days or months being employed by the company? I think HR is afraid that people taking there passport and going overseas will not come back.

My Direct Manager also approve my application but when it comes to HR this people are a bit making drama.

An employment pass is multi-entry. There is therefore no rule about not being able to leave*. It would be very difficult if you did not return, as the company might not agree to accept resignation or blacklist you. So the company actually holds all the cards. This is not to mention the income tax issues you would run into (28% ouch!!)......  So HR could  be advised of these matters.

* If its not mentioned in your contract of employment, then any HR "fear rules" simply don't exist.

Alright that makes it clear you are such a help. Obcourse I will be coming back i need just to settle something back home.  Maybe HR will ask for a guarantor to make them feel at ease i can also provide.

They probably owe you some salary. They can stop payroll if you don't return.