Ask about the hadimkoy company and Joan Clay Travels

Hello Gents

I've received a random email of job offer from company Hadimkoy with a very good salary, so they directed me to the agency:  Joan Clay Travels, this agency asked about 1250 US for permit work and residence fees

The both company and agency used same real emails announced announced in their website in our correspondences

Is that  a scam or real
I've a doubt because at the first they used a gmail account but in the next correspondences they used the real emails   

Please advise me
regards
Tariq

Random email asking for cash.
Please send me 500 USD and I`ll be happy to enlighten you.

Scam, but send me $400 and I will find you a job.  ;)

ok send me your banking account

Hello

Hello.

I have received similar mail from this company with offer letter and interesting salary, please if you found more information share it with me and I will do the same.

This is a scam.
The scammers are using legitimate company names to make the scam look good an sound real. I would perhaps contact the companies, Joan Clay Travels and also Hadimkoy Company to find out.

Joan Clay Travels contact [email protected]  they have a website.

Hadimkoy is a large international company [email protected] 

Any legitimate company offering a job will not just contact anyone. Any offer asking for money for visas, permits, airline tickets etc is a scam.

joanclaytravels.com/ is a month old and the registrant details are hidden.
The telephone number is used by two companies.
Both sites use stock images and/or images taken from other sites.
The second site is a year old, claims to be based in Australia and is mentioned on scam sites.

Then add the request for money in a random email ... forget it

As I have mentioned many times, scammers work on a mix of stupidity, laziness and greed to extract money from their victims.
Given this one is so obvious but people are still going to ask the same questions because they want the job, some idiot will still send the cash then complain they were ripped off.

If you can't be bothered to check the validity of a random scam email asking for cash, you deserve to lose your money.

Thank you replying, I knew it is scam I will never send money before be sure that is a scam or no.

They found new ways to get money by using official mails of organizations.

No, they haven't.
Scammers create the sites in order to convince greedy fools they're real companies.
The thieves rely on greed and stupidity to con the foolish and, looking at relies to several similar threads on this forum alone, the con men have a very large supply of fools.

I think I'll steal the code from an oil company site and send a load of random emails.
Please contact email [email protected]
I'll give you a job in any city you like and a salary you won't believe.
Well, you will believe it but it's a lie, and you have to send me $1,000 for the visa.

Fred wrote:

No, they haven't.
Scammers create the sites in order to convince greedy fools they're real companies.
The thieves rely on greed and stupidity to con the foolish and, looking at relies to several similar threads on this forum alone, the con men have a very large supply of fools.

I think I'll steal the code from an oil company site and send a load of random emails.
Please contact email [email protected]
I'll give you a job in any city you like and a salary you won't believe.
Well, you will believe it but it's a lie, and you have to send me $1,000 for the visa.

:lol::lol::lol:

:):P:lol::lol::lol:

Thank you for your informations but I have one question did you pay the visa permit fees? By sending money to that travel agency.

Again thanking you a lot