I WANT WORK IN MALAYSIA . ANY JOB

I want to work in malaysia . Any work becouse malaysia is my Dream Country to work. PAST I WORK IN Dubai

Quickest way is to apply for jobs on portals such as Jobstreet or Jora. But there are many others. The main area for employment is information technology.

How I apply in malaysia .  Like any safe way to apply

Using Job websites. Mentioned two earlier (Jobstreet or Jora). This is for a professional employment pass, which needs a Degree and 2-3 years work experience.

There are also unskilled jobs (foreign workers or migrant workers) are also employed in some sectors. http://www.fwcms.com.my/recruitment_agency.html

Best to wait say 6 months because safer hiring methods are being planned by the new government.

I am confused how to apply there. Here No obtions for apply job. Here only show agencies name. Medical Hospital . All

Any other website if I apply.

Hi I suggest you stick to Dubai as

1. Many many more jobs in Dubai than Malaysia for foreigners
2. Much larger range of jobs available in Dubai
3. Much easier to get a work permit in Dubai
4. Better money in Dubai
5. Foreign workers (no degree) treated better in Dubai.

So why Malaysia?

I also want to know WHY. You say Malaysia is your dream country. Why is it a dream country? And when you say any job, do you have any degrees, certificates or skills you want to use here, or you mean ANY job like washing dishes in a restaurant? Can you explain more about yourself and what you are looking for?

Malaysia is my dream country not for me for every Indian becouse here displine and good behaviour with our Employees
2 - I have Diploma in Computers Application

Skill - Good Communication
           Hotel Exp in dubai
           Others

No degree = no job. You don't have a degree.

Also to work in IT in Malaysia you need to be able to communicate well in English. Clearly you cannot from the poor. English used in yout post.

Except slave labour as a foreign workers. Foreign workers are treated like disposable trash in Malaysia. Dubai is far better. Stick to Dubai as better pay and very easy for you to get a job there.

I back to india my contract finish and I want work in Malaysia  if you not help please no need to give advice. 

Thanks for your Advice

Hi--you can contact many hotels wanting to take expats in the hotel industry,you will get the job easily there,though they pay less salary in the beginning can go further once you have exp locally.Thanks

Where you from ? State ?

am in India--right now will be traveling KL next week.

Welcome