Speech and Language therapist seeking work w/ English speaking adults

Hi there
I'm 28 and living in London. I am a certified speech and language therapist working with adults. My boyfriend lives in Zug and I'm considering moving to Switzerland to be with him.
I'm keen to continue working as a speech and language therapist with adults (I have very little paediatric experience and this is not really my area of interest, I know there is probably more demand for this type of work!). I am interested in working with English speaking expats.
Does anyone know of any services that offer this type of thing? I am also considering setting up privately myself to offer assessment and therapy for both communication and swallowing difficulties in adults.
Any tips/info greatly appreciated!

New topic