BREXIT AFFECTS ON EXPATS

I am starting this topic so that anyone with questions and or advice can give. At present we do not know what the final situation will be it is too early to say. In the event of leaving the EU then obviously it will affect a large amount of Ex Pats living in the EU. Therefore it would be good to exchange help questions and views. I originally had some advice from members on another item with thanks. So at present it will be a case of waiting and seeing. Thanks.

Hi, again Dave,

Simple answer, no one really knows, so in reality, no one can give advise!

Yes I agree at present that is why I said on the forum until information is actual we just have to wait and see. Perhaps I started it too quickly but just have to wait and see how things go. But thanks for reply👍

My personal view is, it really is getting silly now and no one is any the wiser. Bexit secretary resigns, gets replaced only to be fired a few days later for May to take control. It is a complete mess.

I don't know if you are on Facebook, but there is a group https://www.facebook.com/groups/britishineurope/ that discusses everything about Brexit.

I hope that will help you.