Bangladeshi applying for Philippines tourist visa

Hey everyone. I have a Bangladeshi passport and I am a student. I'm aged 23 and I want to go to Philippines for a vacation/tour alone. Is it possible for me to apply for a tourist visa being a student and traveling alone? If yes, can anyone just list all the documents I need to successfully apply for it?

Also about the financial documents, can I show my father's financial statements and stuff for it? Considering I'm only a student.

Looking forward for some helpful replies.

alphabeta04 wrote:

Is it possible for me to apply for a tourist visa being a student and traveling alone? If yes, can anyone just list all the documents I need to successfully apply for it?

1 minute search on the internet was all it took for me to get this for you. Take it as i was bored  so here is you answer:

1.    Accomplished Application for Philippine Visa Form
2.    Confirmed hotel accommodation
3.     Travel itinerary
4.    Prof of financial capability
5.    Bank statement of visa applicant 
6.    Round trip airline ticket
7.    Passport Valid  for not less than six months after journey to Philippines

alphabeta04 wrote:

Also about the financial documents, can I show my father's financial statements and stuff for it? Considering I'm only a student.

I guess so. But a letter from your dad stating that you are allowed to withdraw or use any amount from his bank account might be required as prof.

Good Luck