Looking for a job in Cape Town

Dear All,

my name is Benjamin, I am 29 and I am from Hungary. I spent a few months in Cape Town and during the time I have got know someone there. I had to leave the country for a while because of family issues and because of my visa of course. My intesion is to move back to Cape Town to my love and I am going to travel the end of Aug. I would like to get a job in Cape Town but I can read only crushing informations about getting a job as a forigner there. I do not have visa. I do not want to give up and I am writing here now trustingly maybe somebody can help me in this case. I could welcome any advice, optimist attitude to approach my goal. I am an energetic, hard working and open minded man of action.

I have 3 years experience in sales and 2 years in HR but I am not strikt these fields, I can do everything.

Thank you for the help in advance.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Welcome to the forum.

The type of work experience you have is something a local can do. Locals will always get jobs ahead of expats unless you have a very unique skill set that no local has.
No employer is willing to go to the expense and time consuming effort required to get you a work permit.

Sorry to be brutally honest but you have no chance of getting work there.