Stage 2 dependent visa not complete

Hello everyone,
My wife has arrived in Malaysia after stage 1approval of dependent pass but stage 2 is still not completed. My issue is that we have already booked the tickets for Thailand vacation & leaving g Malaysia in another 3 days. Stage 1 visa is a single entry visa and if my wife leave Malaysia for Thailand , she cannt enter again back on the same visa. Stage 2 completion will take at least 10 days and we don't have the time left for that. My question is what are the other options available to re-enter Malaysia ? Would evisa/eNTRI visa valid if she has already dp 1completed.? Please help with ur advice pls thanks!

If she entered Malaysia on a Tourist Visa (e-entri) from India, when she exits the country that is no longer valid. The same is true for a single entry VDR. Hopefully she has not overstayed the validity of either type of visa.

She would need to get another visa, but I think on the e-visa system she has to wait 3 months before she can apply again using that system. Check their T&Cs.

I also think that an e-entri visa cannot be transferred to a DP.

You really do need to speak to immigration. I think if she entered on a VDR she would need a new one.

The only solution might be a Special Pass but it's probably too late now for the employer to arrange one.

May i know details about stage 1&2 because our dependent visa in pass approval stage next process for us and duration pls response me

See your other thread for details. Hopefully a joint application for the DP approval and VDR was made. Otherwise after DP approval new process to get VDR approval.