Looking for a job in Istanbul

Hello dear expats,
I am from Morocco, Just back from Shanghai, China and planning to move to Turkey hopefully to settle down forever.
Before I move I need to find a job. I have a BA in English Studies, a master degree in English studies and A certificate of high school English language teacher and already worked as a high school teacher in my country Morocco.  and worked as administrative assistant and translator. I speak English- French- Arabic fluently. in addition to a basic level in Chinese.
If anyone can help me find a job that fits with my qualifications I would be grateful.
Thank you

you better visit jobs section, you can check ads about available opportunities to apply and/or submit yr own cv so that people can contact you if it matches.

Thank you very much for your advice.

You can also search "job in Istanbul" at Google there are lots of websites for you, some of my friends from here found their job bu this way.
Good luck.

Hello,
Thank you for your reply. Actually this is what I have been doing lately but still didn't get any return. I hope I will get a good job as soon as possible so I can move to Istanbul.
Regards

Probably you know but I just want to remind careerjet.com and also these days Turkish economy strugles with problems especially about foreign currency, so it may take a bit time to get positive response :( if you plan to save money in Turkey and go back to your country, it is not good idea for now, due to dollar/Turkish lira rate, but if you want to stay permanently, no further problem :)

Yeah I know about crisis Turkey is facing currently. Actually the reason I want to move is that I just like it. I just need a salary that makes me have a comfortable life that's all.

I hope it will not be so hard for you, with that education and language skills, just need a bit time :)

I'm a web designer/developer, fluent in English and Arabic .. it would be a wonderful experience to find a job in Istanbul. I'm trying to learn Turkish .. so working there would speed up the process.

There is no crisis in Turkey, all is well, the dolars/turkish lire balance is not about the Turkey's economic...in the all world is like that..its politic..the economy of Turkey is strong, Turkey is a strong country. The world is changing..in all countries there are some crisis or irregularities...its the politics.

Turkey is a good country for invest

Dear İby-sam,

I advise you to make a good linkedin profile and send connections inquiries to people who live in istanbul, worker in HR, Managers, logistics responsible, teachers, academicians, purchase manager and foreign language institutions...there are many english teacher in istanbul ..in istanbul there are 20 millions of people, its like New York..if you search you will find...

You can also send your cv directly to companies and language institutions like wall street institute, tömer etc...

Kaan Canay wrote:

There is no crisis in Turkey, all is well, the dolars/turkish lire balance is not about the Turkey's economic...in the all world is like that..its politic..the economy of Turkey is strong, Turkey is a strong country. The world is changing..in all countries there are some crisis or irregularities...its the politics.

Turkey is a good country for invest

:lol:

FeminineHeart wrote:

I'm a web designer/developer, fluent in English and Arabic .. it would be a wonderful experience to find a job in Istanbul. I'm trying to learn Turkish .. so working there would speed up the process.

Are you currently in Istanbul? And do you have a work permit? If not, you could still find some freelance jobs in your field. Check:

uniisbul .com
kariyer .net

iby_sam wrote:

Hello dear expats,
I am from Morocco, Just back from Shanghai, China and planning to move to Turkey hopefully to settle down forever.
Before I move I need to find a job. I have a BA in English Studies, a master degree in English studies and A certificate of high school English language teacher and already worked as a high school teacher in my country Morocco.  and worked as administrative assistant and translator. I speak English- French- Arabic fluently. in addition to a basic level in Chinese.
If anyone can help me find a job that fits with my qualifications I would be grateful.
Thank you

je viens d'ecrire un post...vous pourrez lire..

Hello,
Thank you very much dear all for your help

@kaan, salut,
J 'ai pas trouvé le poste !

zisant wrote:
FeminineHeart wrote:

Are you currently in Istanbul? And do you have a work permit? If not, you could still find some freelance jobs in your field. Check:

uniisbul .com
kariyer .net

Thank you very much for these links. I'm not in Istanbul yet, but I'm going there very soon.

je ne peux pas le copier ici...attends je te diriger vers le lien...

voici le lien, pour ceux qui cherchent un job sur istanbul:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=798483

@Kaanaltay > Thank you for your participation, but, as indicated in our code of conduct, you should please write in English in this English speaking forum. Thank you

I am a marketing professional and seeking  a korean with digital marketing experience and  fluent English

iby_sam wrote:

Hello dear expats,
Before I move I need to find a job. I have a BA in English Studies, a master degree Trilingual translation Arabic - English- French  and A certificate of high school English language teacher and already worked as a high school teacher in my country Morocco.  and worked as administrative assistant and translator. I speak English- French- Arabic fluently. in addition to a basic level in Chinese.
Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Proposing or promoting your own services ?? + please post only in english on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi , are u in İstanbul?  We Need English speaker playmate for My daughters?

Hi still need a Job?

Hi , i m looking for english speaking lady

Hello everyone,

I am closing this thread. If you have a job vacancy or if you are looking for a job, please drop an advert in the Jobs in Istanbul section so that members can contact you.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed